Picture day!!

>> Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am SOOO excited! We were asked by a pal to model for her portfolio so that she could build up some wedding pics. She wanted a cool editorial style...so we went to downtown Phoenix! Jordan was his usual rocker self, with the addition of a ripped up shirt from Goodwill, and I threw on my wedding dress! (I'm so glad I got to wear it again!!!) I can't wait to see

more and show ya'll. We are two and a half years married, and I couldn't be MORE BLESSED! :)


3 comments:

The Roberts Family October 12, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

they look way good!!!! i love them!

The Arizona Ray's October 12, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Seriously the black and white one on the ground is ridiculous!!! You look GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I can't wait to see all of them!!

teamscow October 29, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

hey. i don't have your number. but logan ran into jordan and i am dying to talk to you. call me, text me something. i want to hear THE STORY. congrats... by the way :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP