I just can't believe it...

>> Friday, May 15, 2009


Max at 25 weeks. ( A bit chubbier!!)


I love you so much. I love you so much. How does that happen? You are this little...thing. There's a lump that makes me ribs hurt, and my ankles are kind of sore while I stand for 10 hours at work. You are everything. The miracle that God thought I could have you placed in my world has changed everything for me. You are my blessing. I love feeling you move, you little monster inside! When Daddy talks to you at night, I ruin the moment laughing because you roll and move so big at the sound of his voice. I think you have a big bottom, because there's always a lump on one side! I think you are probably so funny. I love you so much. I want to teach you to know how to be kind, when others dont give you kindness, and I want you to protect people who need protecting. I'm pretty sure you are very smart, and handsome. I don't care what you grow up to be, as long as you are humble and do it to God's glory. I feel just a tiny bit of what the Father feels for us when I think of you. I just can't believe it...and I haven't even held you yet.



8 comments:

The Roberts Family May 16, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

it is amazing.. the love you feel for something you have never even held! i cant believe he is 25 weeks, your almost there! :) and i love all you 3d pictures!!!

teamscow May 22, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

it only gets better sister. there is no love like it. being a mom is a amazing gift. you are going to be wonderful parents. i am so happy for you.

Maxton's Mommy May 27, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Hello. I found your blog on Stephanie and Shawn's blog for Kamryn. I am Mommy to a CDH Angel, Maxton. We called him Max. :-) I am sorry that you are having to go down this road. I will ask my little angel in heaven to watch out for you Max. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know!
Ashley

The Arizona Ray's May 27, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

okay i am so excited for you! he is the cutest thing ever, i love his lips!!! I am also so excite that you have found such a great doctor at shand's and might I add that little mr. max will truly be a gator and his auntie jennifer couldn't be any prouder :)

The Griffin Family May 28, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

thanks Jen!! When oh when do we get to see pics of Piper???

Liz Rich May 31, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

I saw you are now a "follower" of us (yay!)...as you know, we delivered Par at Shands--I would love to answer any questions you may have (where we stayed, what/when we ate, Dr. Kays,etc.--anything you want to know!)
I am sure you are getting excited/anxious about Max's arrival--you are all in our prayers!
Liz (lizsrich@gmail.com)

Anonymous June 4, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Jordan, Claire and MAX,

I wanted to take a minute an introduce myself. I found your blog and Stephanie and Shawn's today while doing my daily blog walk of CDH babies.

Our daughter, Parker Reese, was diagnosed in April 2006 and was born May 7, 2006 and passed away on May 8, 2006. We made a promise to her that we would not let CDH families fight this alone and so we founded The Parker Reese Foundation in January 2008.

If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to contact us. We will keep Max in our thoughts and prayers and I'm going to add his blog to our foundation blog.

You guys have to be the cutest family ever! I love the pics and kudos to you for getting in your wedding dress!

Unknown June 7, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

i love his name, that's one of the names ken wanted if we had a boy! Congrats again! the pictures are really good.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP