14 Weeks Old Today!

>> Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy 14 weeks to my son! It really blows my mind how far we have come through all of this, and we still feel so amazingly blessed to be here with Max. I have decided this weekend that Max absolutely LOVES Aunt Jaime. Every single time he would look at her, he would give this HUGE grin. See example below:


I kind of wish that we had more to report to you, but things have been pretty uneventful! We really consider this to be a good thing because we have had enough baby drama for a lifetime!

As far as development, Max is doing REALLY well. He is looking for voices, reaching for things, coloring, simple math, and basically being the coolest kid on the block. Being a dad is really the most awesome thing in the entire world. Life has totally changed from what I once knew, but it is all for the best. I couldn't be happier and more blessed. I look forward to my "Daddy Time" everyday when I come home and love our Saturdays together while Claire is at work.

Here is Max at bath time:


And getting ready to go to Grandmas:

As you can see, he is just a smiley ball of love. His is about 10lbs 6oz right now so he is still a little small, but he is catching up quickly to where he needs to be. That is all for now!
Jordan Griffin
PS: If you are a nurse at Shands and are reading this, can you comment and leave an address or way for us to send you all something and also a way to contact Dr. Kays if possible! Thanks so much! We miss you guys, but are glad we are not hanging out everyday anymore! ;) Go Gators!


6 comments:

Marla November 23, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Hi Claire, Jordan and Max. Max I love your smile! He is such a cutie, just want to hug and kiss him. I can give you my address if you want 12627 SW 28th Place, Archer Fl 32618. I can deliver whatever it is you need to the NICU and to Dr. Kays. Let me know if that helps, also the NICU numer is 352=265=0033. Hugs, Marla

Jaime's World November 23, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Woohoo, way to go, Max! Uneventful is GREAT (think Jaime needs to take a lesson from Max.)Oh and speaking of lessons...basic math, what's next, French? No, I know, Latin!
:)
Love all of the pics and way to kick CDH butt Max!
Hugs to all!
Sheryl
:)

dai November 24, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

Miss you guys... Love to hear everything is going well. Max is a REALLY happy baby. Always smiling :P Have a great Thanksgiving!

Love,
dai

Jennifer Tenney November 24, 2009 at 5:30 AM  

Max is getting so big and handsome! What a cutie! I am glad everything is going so well!!!
Hugs, Jennifer

Anonymous December 2, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Claire, Still following your blog, so glad that Max is growing so well.

Carla Terian
Mom of Angel Jody Michael Terian

Chanda December 29, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

I recently read your comments to me and I just want to say Thank You! .....life has not ben easy and it's so nice to hear from others that I used to keep up with on a daily basis. It's just been hard, I surely don't mean to offend anyone.
....I just saw your Max and he is adorable. You guys have been to hell and back and I'm just so happy to see that you guys are doing well. Take care, Chanda Brady

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP