This is AWESOME!!

>> Monday, September 21, 2009

Hey guys!! Woah...there is SO much cool stuff on the internet!! My mom and dad told me that if I was going to be playing online all day, I at least needed to update the blog or whatever and tell you guys how things are going.

Here is the low down:

I am eating a lot more since that bald doctor cut me open again. I am not really sure what he did in there, but I feel sort of like Humpty Dumpty, but with a better ending. My mom told me that story. How horrible IS that??!?! Poor guy is just dead at the end?! He apparently needs to see that doctor too.

Basically, the nice nurses have been giving me 6ml an hour of milk through my stomach tube, and then either Mom, Dad, or one of my servants gives me 20 ml of milk through a bottle every three hours or so. I feel like I am ready for more, but apparently they are going to wait until tomorrow. Oh well, I will just pee or something. That will show them! I am feeling really good, I don't know why they don't just trust me! Oh well...

Other than that, I heard Mom and Dad saying something about possibly being able to go home next week if I am able to handle a whole bottle. Like I said...I am ready for it, but they apparently just don't trust me! Mom and Dad keep telling me all about Arizona and how cool it will be when we go there. They are saying how excited they are for me to meet all of my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and all the other family and friends that have been praying for me and love me. I wish I could tell them how much I appreciate you all, but I guess my speaking isn't that great yet...something ELSE to work on.

Well, my cell is going off...probably my girlfriend from the other nursery. She calls ALL the time! Anyways, I will have a Facebook or a Twitter account set up soon, so all you nice people can continue to follow me if you want. Thanks again for praying. I appreciate it, and I look forward to seeing you all soon!

PS: Will SOMEONE come change my diaper?? I feel I am sitting in a sponge over here!!

20 comments:

Amber September 21, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Maximus,

It is so great to hear your doing so well. You are really showing CDH who is the boss! Way to go!

Amber

Jenna GRiffin September 21, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

This is so cute! I love how you have the name at the bottom of the blog... I also love you! :) Tell you mom and dad I say Hi! :) I'm so glad I get to see you soon it'll be one of the best things ever. Guess what your grandma is going to hold you soon!
You will drink up that bottle you will I know it! :) Well I love you all but I guess I'll talk to you later... When you get a chance take a picture of your self and send it to me off of your phone.. That is if you have a camera phone if not have your mom or dad take one and tell then I need to have a talk to them about that :)
Love,
Aunt Jenna (your favorite)
Ps : It would be great when you can talk clearly if you could call me Aunty Jen Jen. And if that does happen it needs to be in a British accent :) ok ? does that work for you Maximus Evan? If not thats ok o well lol! Love you!

Jillian September 21, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

hey max. i think i still feel like calling you tinyque sometimes. grandma said it works because you're a very miniature baby. that's cool. i like mini things. little miniature poodles, or miniature m&m's....yep. i can deal with that.
also, i think auntie jen jen over here meant to say that I'M your favorite aunt. and i won't exploit you and make you say my name in a british accent.but if you could call me countess...
i would also like a picture of you. i have saved every single one that your parents have sent me. you kind of look like a turtle in one. reminds me of your grandma the first time she came to see you...she was hanging out with turtles that enjoyed fiber. do you enjoy fiber? because that would just be ironic. text me, baby!

Moore Family September 21, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Yay for Max! He is going so well. You'll be home in no time now. Enjoy the last of your time at Florida now. Hope your feeling a lot more relax about everything now that he is doing so well.

The Roberts Family September 21, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

so cute! im happy he is doing so well!!! i cant wait to see his room! i want some pictures ASAP :)

Reminiscing September 21, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Alright Max! You'll be going home in no time! What a trooper you are...you're parents are very lucky. ;)

Katrina September 21, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

Hooray! Glad to hear the good news!! Hey Max, you better tell your dad to get all the Mafia Wars in now while he can, won't be long before he's back to work and having to actually go to bed at night!!

The Arizona Ray's September 21, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Love you guys!!! You're hysterical!
Max,
I can't wait to meet you also and technically I'm not related but I would like to throw my hat in for the favorite auntie spot... (hey, I have a cute girl you're age) :) I'm glad to see you are doing so good!!! Eat up little man!!
Love, Auntie Jennifer

The Hobbs Family September 22, 2009 at 3:11 AM  

So glad he is doing well! He is such an inspiration! Keep up the great work Max!

Your Gospel-Loving Friend September 22, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Max you are hilarious! And I'm so glad to hear you may go home soon! (Isn't that bald doctor a great guy? Noah just had another visit with him a few weeks ago).

We're praying for you!

Jaime's World September 22, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Hi Max,
Great news! We're so proud of you! We can't wait for you to go home either...Arizona IS a great place...it's your HOME! Yea, that room you're in with the funny lights and monitors...well, that's not REALLY your home!
Hope someone got that sponge off of your bottom...can't wait to be your Facebook friend...tell you girlfriend to "text" you next time! :-)

Sheryl

Anonymous September 22, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

AWESOME!!!

dai

Gabi's Journey September 22, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Wow Max you make a great writer... I am impressed!!! Glad to hear you are doing so well! Keep up the great work and please post another blog soon since it puts a smile on my face!
Joanna, mom to Gabi LCDH(gabriela-monteiro.com

martha September 22, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

So glad that the news is all good!! I enjoy reading your blog....so creative!! :)

Anonymous September 23, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

YAY! Love it!
Oh, by the way, I'm your favorite auntie. Those others are crazies..
Jaime

Anonymous September 24, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Ok, time for another update!!!!!

Unknown September 24, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

I am glad everything is going so well..you are blessed! I am sending all of my love and prayers to Florida!

Anonymous September 25, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

Umm Today is the 25th. Just in case you forgot!

Anonymous September 25, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

How about an update on Maxie. It has been four long days since last post.
Helen

Suzanne September 25, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

love the pics below. so excited and praising Jesus for all the good news. i would think az is hot, not cool. but can a fl person really call you on that one....
Peace and rapid recovery!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP