FYI

>> Friday, August 21, 2009

Hey there!

We just got another gas report, and Maxy-pants's Co2 went from 67 to 62, and his oxygen is staying up. So, he's getting used to the changes! :) Hooray...

I am sure this sounds totally weird, but I'm sort of enjoying being in the hospital. I feel fine, so really I just have a TV, bed, and internet access right down the hall from my baby. Not that I want to have an infection...haha. Just thought I'd share. I have another IV at 4pm and 8pm, and another overnight I'm assuming, then probably checkout tomorrow. I am actually resting though! So, God maybe found a way to force me down? ;)

Later!
Claire

4 comments:

Liz Rich August 21, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Did I miss something? You are in the hospital (like admitted and staying?) too? Or am I reading that wrong?

The Griffin Family August 21, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Yeah, I my C-section incision got terribly infected...lovely. It was bad enough to be admitted for IV antibiotics rather than over the counter pills. So here I am! End of day two here, I think I hope I may be out tomorrow. However, It's forced me into some much needed rest, and I'm right down the hall from Max. :/

Helen August 21, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Okay, thank you Liz for helping to clear up the gap. I thought it was just that "old age" thing I have going. I am glad it isn't. Claire, I am sorry to hear about you being "in" the hospital, but hey, a little extra rest might be just what you need. I was so surprised to see all the improvements. I had checked the blog just this morning, and then WOW! All these good things. I am keeping all of you in my prayers and thoughts.

Helen August 21, 2009 at 6:06 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP