Thoughtful Gifts and Bad Behavior (Blog catch up part I)

>> Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sorry for all the delay, friends! Ever since that paparazzi mishap and all the attention over Percy Harvin and I, it's been hard to get caught up with the blog! So, here's a multiple part series to catch you up with all the action. It includes a couple sweet things from kind people, some really great excursions to the wild parts of FL, and the arrival of my really ridiculously good looking best friend and hubby, Jordan!! ENJOY...

I just wanted the first part of my catch up to be acknowledging more sweet people!! One of my clients from the salon sent me beautiful flowers! Lovely Katrina, reading my blog, decided my room needed some life, so a few days later these flowers arrived! Little things such as this really DO brighten a person's day. It's just another reminder to me how I want to come home thinking more about how I can help others a little every day. Thank you Katrina!














The next thing is only aiding Jordan and my master plan to convince the NICU staff that Max is the coolest kid in the hospital and provide him with their undivided attention!! (Except for loving all the babies just as much...ehem.) My friend Sarah, who is a daughter of one of the "church ladies" Doreen, took me to dinner with some other girls my age. When she picked me up, she had bought these for Maximus:















So cute, huh? Max's feet will be warm AND spirited. Thank you Sarah! :)

Lastly, I couldn't help but share a point of contention for me. Coming from a family where you "just don't" get into trouble in public, I am thoroughly embarrassed when caught in such a moment! I went to Boston Market after church on Sunday, and brought home my lemonade. Thinking that it was not a big deal, I made the CHOICE to break the rules and take my drink into my room...forgetting that celebrities are always being watched. (I'm still adjusting, you know. I bet that's how Britney Spears felt at the start of her star rising...) Shortly after settling into my room, a knock came to the door! It was management, letting me know that I was breaking the rules by bringing in my drink, and then supervised my throwing it away!! (please, you've GOT to be laughing with me...) Anyways, yes. I broke a rule. Yes, I got caught, story of my life. And NO, I am not famous enough yet for me to get off without shame or punishment! SO, here's proof of my crime.















Here ya go. Contraband. Well, anywho, that's Part I! Just a few funny little things! Love you and miss you all!

~Claire

1 comments:

meme August 4, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Not sure if I understand why this is not 'accepted' behavior.....but, I'm sure it was an accident!! :)
I've enjoyed your 'catch up' blogging!! take care, martha

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP