Jackson's Family and Tomorrow Update

>> Sunday, August 9, 2009

First of all, our prayers and thoughts go out to Jackson's family in Texas today. Baby Jackson passed away yesterday at about 1:00pm as his mother held him. Candace and Rob...Claire and I don't even know you, but our hearts are BROKEN for you today. You will be in our prayers tonight and in the weeks ahead. We cannot even imagine how you both must be feeling right now. Please let us know if you need anything.

Secondly (and lastly), Claire is getting ready to pack up a bag to stay at the hospital right now. I am watching her go about the room and I feel like we are ready. I cannot say that we are totally, 100%, without a doubt ready, but we are as ready as we can be.

As I said in the last posting, Claire and I will check into Shands Hospital tomorrow at about 7:30am (4:30am Arizona time). If everything goes as planned she will be in surgery tomorrow at about 8:30am. I am not sure if I have the ability to update the blog from my phone, but I will be sure to update as SOON as anything happens. I will be able to update Facebook from my phone, so if you are my friend on there, you might get the first pictures and update there.

Please be praying for us this evening and tomorrow morning (if you are up) as we get this ball rolling. Game on...

12 comments:

Shawn August 9, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Man we are so darn excited for you all!!! Sounds like it is just about go time over there in Florida. Take care of your beautiful wife tomorrow and please let us know as soon as you can how things are going. Praying tonight and tomorrow that all goes well and he stabilizes quickly and without a lot of effort. Thinking about you all over here in the Studdard house! Kamryn just said to tell Max to kick some CDH butt!!
Shawn

Helen August 9, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Since I am up at 4:00 each morning, I will be hitting my knees as soon as my feet are stabalized on the floor! ;-) (if that makes sense) I am hoping that I will be able to pull up your blog at school. I am so excited and nervous for all of you. God Bless!

meme August 9, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

It was so good to see ya'll today at church!! Ya'll have been in my thoughts and prayers all day....I continue them.....I pray that all goes well, and that Max can be stabilized quickly and that ya'll get a good nights sleep tonight. I bet ya'll are with Claire's mom now....take care...will check on ya'll in am. martha

Vince and Patty August 9, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Looking forward to positive updates! Keep your heads up! Sending prayers from Syracuse!

:-) Vince & Patty
parents of CDH survivor, Charlie 2-4-09

Chanda August 10, 2009 at 4:29 AM  

I am thinking you guys are sooooo near that delivery as I sit here and type. My prayers have been with you all weekend and even more now....With a name like Maximus, I'd imagine the little man will come out expecting to stabilize asap! ....We're sending all of our positive energy and loving thoughts your way! Chanda and family

Anonymous August 10, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Y'all are in our thoughts and prayers!!! Cannot wait to see Max!

*super dude and super dog* August 10, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Lots of prayers heading your way! Kick some CDH booty and we'll be waiting for pictures of your cute little one.

CDHi Admin August 10, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Saying lots and lots of prayers for you!! If we can help, please know we're here!

Melissa and Mike North August 10, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Claire we are praying hard for all of you and can't wait to hear that you are all back in Arizona, healthy, happy, and growing....

Kathryn Olmstead August 10, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Sending our prayers your way! Good luck with everything!!

Bethany August 10, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

My name is Bethany and I, too, am the Momma of a CDH baby boy. I just wanted you to know that I am following your story. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Go, Max, go!!! :)

Anonymous August 10, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

Whoopie, yahoo, yeah! That is how I feel for all of you as I read you latest and greatest about Max's birth. What a day! I even begged our IT folks to unblock the blog here at school, so I could get the news. And you know what, they did it. Blessings to all of you. But it sounds like the "BIG" someone WAS watching over all of you.
Helen

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP